Wednesday, January 13, 2010

And so it begins...
















so i find myself lying on my bed amidst papers, forms, clothes, shoes, etc. that are all somehow supposed to fit into 2 duffel bags and my backpack. there's no way that's going to happen. and of course i'm still putting off packing. i've gathered
everything, it just needs to be sorted and packed. but tomorrow is THE LAST DAY of packing and being home before i leave for san diego and eventually ensenada, mexico.

maybe if i take a quick nap i can pack after. i'm exhausted from getting up so early today. i got up at 830 and drove to mattapan to go to the mattahunt school. i talked to mrs. ashley's class about my trip. i showed all the kids on a map where i was going and roughly what i will be doing. that actually made me even more excited about my trip. i've posted 2 of the pictures from this morning of the kids at mattahunt.














i'm getting nervous about going. but the nervousness has really turned into excited energy. not that i'm feeling that energy part right now. it's more laziness right now. well, i should go pack and figure out if i can hook this blog up to my phone to keep it updated while i'm away. the map at the top highlights the ports we will be docking (is that the proper ship language?) at throughout the semester.

3 comments:

  1. Steff this is such a good idea !!! I love it , i already added it to my bookmarks! I still think you should go next fall and stay for my last semester, but o well . i can't believe you leave so soon!!! i'm so excited for you! have fun ! keep in touch and bring me back a shell from where ever you find a beach please :) i'll miss u !!
    ~Kasey

    ReplyDelete
  2. o and i love the title, btw i'm just going to take your next Wave page from this lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to go to this school all the way back from 2002 nd still remember every thing about it, I enrolled in this school from k1-2nd grade

    ReplyDelete