Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 6 at Sea

0930 Global Studies. Biology of Sharks was cancelled so we'd have time to work on our take home midterm.  1400 Anthropology.  We had our test.  I spent a few hours finishing up the reading then flipping through my notes and the PowerPoints.  The test didn't seem too bad, but I shouldn't say anything until I get it back.  But i really felt like I could have never gone to the class and never done the reading and I still could have had the same answers that I did.  So I'm not really sure what I got out of that.By this point I was almost done with my two take home midterms for Marine Bio and Bio of Sharks so I spent some time outside getting some sun.  Tania and I laid out and worked on our tans.  it was so hot out, but we weren't out there during the worst part of the day.  I finished up my midterms outside before dinner.Mason was off probation and Nolan only had one day left.  They decided to risk it and eat down on deck 5.  Oh, how we'd missed it.  We ate so much.  We brought over an entire tray of juice for the family and Nolan grabbed us like 15 cups of pudding, most of which he ate.  I love them.During dinner Tyler shouted dolphins.  For whatever reason, tonight we'd decided to eat right by the window.  We saw a whole pod of dolphins going in the opposite direction.  It was so cool.  This was the first time I saw anything aside from birds out at sea.  It is March 8th.  That is so crazy, because we all know there are a million whales, sharks, dolphins, fish, and crazy other creatures under us and all around that we can't see.Nothing special.  I spent the night working on my midterms.  We went to 2200 snack and I explained plate tectonics to Toby along with Pat.  Then I went to bed early.The clocks went back an hour and I don't have any classes the next day.  Marine Bio at 0800 is optional, it's a movie.  But he essentially gave us the morning off as compensation for the take home midterm.  Global Studies was cancelled as they seem to feel bad for us for having it everyday, so it randomly gets cancelled. Glorious.  A day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment