Friday, March 19, 2010

Malarone

I hate taking Malarone everyday. It makes me feel sick. It’s stupid. If I keep feeling sick I’m going to stop taking it. It’s the Malaria medicine that some people are on. It really sucks. I’ve still got a month and a half on it. I heard that a lot of people still get Malaria on it. So we shall see. I’ve got a ton of bug bites from India, and I was even wearing lots of deet every day. So I’m not too optimistic about this whole situation. I don’t think you’re really supposed to be on it for weeks to months at a time. I’ll be on it for about 2 months total. But the other medications suck even more. Doxyclyine makes you sensitive to sunlight, not the best option as we’re in the sun all the time and dancing about the equator. Lariam makes you hallucinate and have horrifically vivid dreams. Well I already have crazy vivid bad dreams, so no need to make it worse. A bunch of people aren’t taking anything or stopped taking theirs. They are the smart ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment