Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 5: Global Studies and Anthropology tests

I got up early to go to the gym because I knew later I’d have to study for my tests. Plus Global Studies was cancelled for the day because of the test at night. 1100 Biology of Sharks. I spent the rest of the day in the 5th deck dining hall studying for Anthropology at 1400 then Global. Anthropology wasn’t bad, it was quick and easy. I studied pretty hard for Global. We had dinner, studied some more and took the test at 1930. It was so difficult. It was multiple choice and tested us on really obscure details that were of no relevance to anything. Some were about the details of a speaker’s opinion. Useless. No one was too pleased with this. I’m not too optimistic.

Of course it was absolutely smooth waters up until this day. The closer it got to the test, the more the waves increased. They ended up being about 7 feet or so. But if you remember from my first Global Studies test we had the worst seas ever. The ship felt like it was going to capsize. Today wasn’t that bad, but everyone joked that Don, our teacher, had summoned the rough seas for the test. It wasn’t too too bad.

I was glad to have it over. Everyone ended up doing their own thing and everyone seemed to be in a pretty miserable mood. So I ended up just playing around on my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment