Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 6: Last day before Mauritius

0800 Marine Biology. 0930 Global Studies. 1100 work out. I worked out forever then ate the cereal I took from the dining hall at breakfast: packaged up Special K. It felt so good to eat something normal instead of the food they serve us everyday. My body felt so much better.

I spent the afternoon hanging out and doing nothing special. 1730 dinner on the 5th deck. We went to Zumba as a family to cheer Tania on. Apparently it’s not a cheering activity. But we did it anyways. Pre-Port for Mauritius was at 2000. Luckily, it was only an hour long. So we could get out and do stuff and go to bed at a reasonable hour. I had no real plan for Mauritius except I wanted to dive. We had been trying to get a villa, but no one would rent to us for one night. Semester at Sea has not left a good reputation in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment