Friday, March 19, 2010

The Indian Ocean: Day 2

Woke up and went to 0930 Global Studies. It was on the role of women around the world. 1100 Biology of Sharks. We didn’t get our tests back yet. Lunch on the 5th deck with Mason, Nolan, Brandon, Tania, and Nic. Today’s discussion: do fish have feelings? I made it to 1400 Anthropology. I had to drag myself out of bed from my post lunch nap. My teacher wasn’t even there, she was speaking at the afternoon Global Studies lecture. Wonderful. We watched a movie on the financial crisis in Jamaica. It was somewhat interesting. Dinner on the 5th deck at 1730. We took a family picture up on the 7th deck for Midhun, our father. We’re trying to find him a wife/find us a mother. So we’re posting fliers for an arranged marriage. We’ll see how this works out.

Nolan showed his movie. They got a really good turn out and their movie was awesome. It was so great. Everyone was really impressed with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment