Friday, March 19, 2010

The Indian Ocean: Day 1

Slept through Marine Bio, I was exhausted. So did Nic. I heard not many people made it. Not surprised. It’s the first day after leaving port and everyone is exhausted. I got up at 1115 to go to lunch with Tania, Becca, Nic, Mason, and Emily. I made it to 1400 Global Studies for a pop quiz. It was actually a letter to ourselves about someone we’ve met in one of the countries so far. But it was an easy 100. We got an automatic 100 for doing it. Sick. I painted my nails blue.

Dinner on the 5th deck with the fam, there was actually good pasta. Pasta with marinara sauce. Post dinner we all played Apples to Apples in the Piano Lounge and went to 2200 snack, where there was chocolate cake!

The clocks go back another half hour tonight. I’m glad we’ll be back to dealing with solid hour time differences and not half hours. Strange, India, strange. We get laundry tomorrow! I can’t believe it. It took almost 6 weeks for us to get laundry last time. Now it’s only been 10 days. Gloriousness.

Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Where’s my green beer? And happy 21st birthday Eileen! You’re so Irish right now, celebrating the big 21 in Ireland.

No comments:

Post a Comment