Friday, March 19, 2010

My Posts

I have been informed by some that my posts are too long. Well, uh, too bad? Kidding. Sorry, they’re so long because I’ve been doing so much each day and I feel the need to write it all down for those who care to read it and so I can remember it, too. If they’re too long then skim them. I won’t be offended. They’re more for me then you.

I still love you all though, especially those who are still reading this. Also, I don’t have internet while on the ship, so I haven’t been able to post some of my entries until way past the time they occurred. I apologize. That also adds to the length of reading. Apologies all around.

Nick and Kaitlin, I do check up on your blogs whenever I’m able to get service in the different countries and catch up as best I can. You sound like you’re having such a crazy time around Europe. I’m jealous of your European travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment