Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 3: B19

0800 Marine Biology. I snagged a bunch of cereal from the dining hall. Shhh don’t tell anyone I may get dock time if they find out. 0930 Global Studies. Caught up on my emails during that class. After class I had been planning on going to the gym, but I’ve started to get a cold so I figured I’d rest.

Becca, Bea, and I ended up blacking out my room and watching Rumor Has It. It wasn’t bad. A good movie when we felt like doing nothing. When it ended, we went up to deck 5 for a late lunch. It was mac and cheese! I had to try out the different ketchup bottles and managed to find one that tasted semi-decent. Thank goodness.

Becca and I traded pictures and I got a bunch of random stuff done that I needed. I signed up for a time on the computer to look at classes and picked out my classes for next semester. Joy. Actually I have a sick and twisted love for arranging my schedule. I’ve decided I’m going to go through with it and double major in both Marine Affairs and Anthropology with a minor in Economics. Lovely. So that means my schedule looks like I’ll be taking almost all Anthropology classes for the rest of my life. Sweet. I’m not sure I dislike that.

Then we all had dinner together. The salad was fresh, the pasta and lamb were delicious. Good food.

Then I had to put my laundry together, tomorrow’s laundry day. I’m running out of clothes, with the exception of tshirts. I could clothe a small army with my tshirts.

The film festival was tonight. There were so many films submitted. They were all pretty awesome. I liked the funny ones. The serious, deep ones were a little much, but they were cute. When it ended I bolted to the gym to get in a quick work out before bed.

I went to bed early ish, I wanted to get as much sleep in as possible to try and get rid of my cold. Plus I don’t have to wake up for anything tomorrow. So I can sleep as much as I want. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment